Our ever-changing menu is made with local fresh ingredients.
New chef creations made each day.
Fine wines, historic cocktails, and a beautiful atmosphere.
We are extremely excited to announce that preparations are under way to begin re-opening! Thank you to everyone during this time for their continued patience and support.
Important things to know:
Our grand opening will showcase our NEW MENU, featuring your favorite southern-contemporary dishes…with a flair!
We will begin by opening under a 50% capacity beginning June 8th. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
In addition to all CDC safety procedures currently in place for carry-out service, we are implementing the following as our dining areas reopen:
* Reconfiguring seating in the dining room, patio and bar to meet social distancing guidelines
* Using floor markings to remind guests to keep to social distancing protocols
* Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
* Providing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a thermometer
* Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
* Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
* Having hand sanitizer available for guests
* Using text paging to allow guests to wait outside of the restaurant without using a pager
* Providing single-use disposable menus for each guest.
* Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers.
* Sanitizing pens after guest use
* A new carry-out friendly menu, with curbside pickup, and contact-free payment.
*Due to the current situation, we are offering a slightly limited menu for now.
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your health and safety. We look forward to serving you again!
Reserve a Table
**Temporary Covid-19 Hours**
Monday - Saturday
A Taste of History
The first print mention of the name “Cocktail” appeared in 1798 in The Morning Post and Gazetteer. Where ever it originated- the work of two men, Jerry Thomas and Harry Craddock- inputting the classic cocktail on the map is indisputable.
Here at The Peak on Salem, we explore the origins of some of the most famous and best loved cocktails ever shaken….while making a bit of history along the way. No bar will do more to launch and sustain the classic cocktail than The Peak on Salem. Come join us for a Taste of History.
The Peak of Superior Dining
Drinking great wine with great food in good company is one of life’s most civilized pleasures.
The Peak on Salem
126. N Salem Street
Apex, NC 27502
**Temporary Covid Hours**